Schools & Departments
School of Continuing Education

  Established in 1952 under the name of "Beijing Second Russian Training School", or "Pre-school for the Soviet Union under the Ministry of Education", the School of Continuing Education was founded in June 2013 to satisfy increasing demands for foreign language learning in China. In order to increase enrollment and teaching efficiency, the School of Continuing Education has reunited the International Studies Staff Training Department, the Overseas Test Centers, the HSK Center, the Teachers Training School, the Continuing Education School, the Service Center for International Studies and the International Teaching Center. Now, the school compromises Pre-Departure Services, Training Center for Chinese Language Teachers, Training Center for Foreign Languages, Learning Center for Continuing Education, Test Center, Service Center for Studying Abroad, providing various trainings, examinations, and international study programs.

Produced By 大汉网络 大汉版通发布系统